Green Blue | Corporate Digital Responsibility
Third meeting of the Green Blue talks on the impact of digital technologies
The digital transition – supported also by the Next Generation EU fundings – should be used as an opportunity to rethink the organizational and communication models used in every enterprise to manage the social, environmental and economic impact of digital technologies.
The Conversation explains what CDR policies consist of and how CDR can be used to plan positive impacts, reduce negative consequences, measuring and monitoring progress from the current state toward a commonly shared desired state. The CDR manifesto proposed by Corporatedigitalresponsibility.net starts is explained in detail, as well as it increasingly use across the globe.
The conversation will focus then on the specific positive experiences in implementing CDR policies at the well-known Merck company.
- Rob Price, Founder https://corporatedigitalresponsibility.net and Executive Director, Alchemmy
- Jean Enno Charton, Director Digital Ethics and Bioethics, Merck
- Pietro Jarre, Sloweb
- Alvise Mattozzi, Politecnico di Torino.
Attendance to the talk may be:
- In presence for students and PhD students enroled in the entire series; other participants will be admitted upon registration via this form (limited availability of seats)
- In streaming on Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/DIATIPolitecnicodiTorino
For further information on the entire series: www.diati.polito.it/focus/green_blue