Students of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programmes have the opportunity to include in their study plan a curricular internship to be carried out in a company or institution, according to the following rules:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental and Land Engineering
- Master's degree in Environmental and Land Engineering
- Master's degree in Petroleum and Mining Engineering
General information on the procedures required to activate the internship can be found at the Stage&Job Placement Office, http://careerservice.polito.it/students/curricular_internship
Internships are an opportunity to carry out a period of training on the job.
The activity of curricular internship is free of charge and Politecnico provides interns with insurance for public liability and accidents in Italy and abroad.
For more informations:
- to activate an internship, please visit the Career Service website: https://careerservice.polito.it/students/curricular_internship
- Prof. Deborah PANEPINTO (Environmental and Land Engineering)
- Prof.ssa Vera ROCCA (Petroleum and Mining Engineering)